Xhover worked closely with their FPV racing pilots to design a frame they needed. They referenced the extremely popular Xhover WIN5 frame and from there decided to minimize the frame to accommodate a 20x20 stack, which will soon be the standard for most FPV racing frames.
This frame features a built-in anti-vibration system in the main plate, reducing the amount of vibrations to the flight controller stack. The WIN5L also features a 3 hole 16x16 arm design to help keep it as light as possible.
Please note: This Frame was designed to support a 20x20 FC stack.
- Airframe: 60g (airframe + hardware)
- 4 x Arms 5mm Chamfered
- 1 x Top Plate 2mm Chamfered
- 1 x Main Plate 2mm Chamfered
- 5 x FC Soft mounts for Main Plate
- 1 x Bottom plate 1.5mm
- 1 x 3D printed Micro Cam mount Fits RunCam Micro and Foxeer Micro
- High-Quality Steel Hardware
- 4 x 28mm Standoffs
- 1 x Battery Strap
- 6 x Press nuts Pre-installed on the main plate