The RunCam Micro Swift 2 is the latest high performance FPV camera that uses a Sony 1/3 SONY Super HAD II CCD image sensor for 600TVL resolution and excellent color rendition.
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and 2D Noise Reduction (2DNR) combine to give superb image clarity and definition. The RunCam Micro Swift 2 has a wide (5 to 36 Volt) operating voltage which, together with its compact dimensions make this camera a must-have for micro-sized FPV use.
What's New with V2?
The RunCam Micro Swift 2 offers one-touch scene optimization and an OSD. No need to change settings for different flight environments and you can
quickly reference the on-screen display to see what's happening with
- 1/3 Sony Super HAD II CCD
- Built in OSD (Voltage, Flight Time, Name)
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Wide Voltage Range DC 5V-36V
- Various Installation Options
- IR-Block NTSC
- Lens: 2.1mm FOV 160 degrees / 2.3mm 145 degrees (Optional)
- 1 x Micro Swift 2 camera
- 1 x aluminum base bracket
- 1 x standard back cover
- 1 x FPV silicone wire
- 1 x 5D-OSD menu cable
- 1 x screw package
- 1 x Manual (download the PDF manual here)