Lumenier QAV-XS Bind and Fly (DSMX)
- Brand: Lumenier
- Product Code: LUM-QAVXS-BNF-DSMX
- QTY Remaining: 1
The Lumenier QAV-XS Stretch FPV Racing Quadcopter is a Stretch-X, light weight, super stiff, finely tuned airframe designed for high performance FPV Drone Racing. This racing airframe is stripped down to the bare essentials without sacrificing strength and durability. The Stretch-X has outstanding handling characteristics on pitch for a locked in, high speed forward flight, and quick snap rolls. This version features an ultra-durable 4mm carbon fiber main unibody plate.
The main unibody 4mm plate is CNC milled out of a solid sheet of premium Lumenier carbon fiber. The outer weave of the carbon fiber runs in line down each arm of the QAV-XS (0/90 weave), maximizing the strength of the carbon and arms. The center layers are offset at 45 degrees providing even and balanced strength throughout the entire plate. The main plate and top plate have a chamfered edge on top and bottom, giving it a nice finished look and removes any sharp edges. Each piece of carbon is cleaned and sprayed with a clear coat for a premium finish. There is no sanding required, and no messy carbon dust.
The top plate includes an antenna SMA mounting hole, and cable tie holes allowing you to lock down your antenna in place. The top plate also has a cutout allowing access to your VTX button and LED displays for easy channel adjustment. The balancing bumps on the sides of the top plate make it easy to measure the center of gravity on your frame in the field to get the perfect balance.
The airframe comes with high quality aluminum hardware. All screws are premium, black oxide steel. The spacers have a textured grip surface treatment, which facilitates holding of the spacers during assembly and servicing of the airframe. The spacers are also 28mm tall vs the standard 35mm. This gives the airframe a sleek, low profile look.
The QAV-XS features a unique FPV camera and HD mounting system. The FPV camera is recessed partially below the top plate and protected by the top cross bar, guarding your electronics. At the same time, the camera sidewalls act as an angled wedge to set your HD camera on for recording, such as a GoPro, at a 35 degree angle.
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe with 4mm bottom plate.
- Ultra durable 2mm top plate.
- Black Oxide steel screws.
- Easy grip black anodized standoffs
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash.
- Designed around popular 26mm sized cameras.
- Lightweight and rigid.
BNF Included Components and Parts:
- 1x fully built and tested Lumenier QAV-XS FPV 5" Quadcopter
- 4x Lumenier RX2206-11 2350Kv Motors
- 4x DYS XSD 20A BLHeli ESC's
- 1x Lumenier Lux V2 Flight Controller board
- 1x Lumenier TX5G2R 200mW VTX with race band (pigtail)
- 1x Foxeer Arrow V3 Camera
- 1x Foxeer Mini 5.8GHz Antenna (RHCP) with SMA
- 1x Matek HUBOSD8-SE power distribution board
- 1x Spektrum Satellite Receiver with autobind
The airframe is professionally hand built and test flown. Simply bind
the receiver to your Spektrum transmitter, set up the switches on your transmitter, and you are ready to fly!
The Lumenier Lux V2 flight controller comes pre-flashed with BetaFlight. You can download the configuration software here.
Coupons not accepted for Bind and Fly drones.