Hobbywing Xrotor Micro 4in1 60a 6s BL32 ESC
- Brand: Hobbywing
- Product Code: HWG-XRTR-60A
- QTY Remaining: 1
The Hobbywing Xrotor Micro 4in1 60a 6s ESC uses the BLHeli32 firmware. This 4in1 ESC is compatible with all flight controllers, as well as the Hobbywing XRotor F4-G3, without soldering.
capacitor must be installed. Every Xrotor 60amp 4-1 includes 2 power capacitors. One larger, and one smaller. The
larger capacitor should be used for 5s-6s lipo, the smaller
capacitor can be installed for 4s-5s lipo directly on the PCB (ESC), not by a power plug. Failure to use the included power capacitors will result in damage to your ESC.
2. BL_Heli_32 ESC settings can cause damage. Default settings should be used.
3. Motor KV ratings and prop size/pitch combinations recommendations.
- 4s Lipo using 5 inch props up to 2700KV
- 5s using 5 inch props, up to 2450 KV
- 6s using 5 inch props up to 1750 KV
- The ESC firmware uses hardware generated motor pwm for smooth throttle response and silent operation. Damped light does regenerative braking.
- DShot150/300/600/1200 Ready
- Besides the regular PWM mode, Oneshot 125/Oneshot42/Multishot modes, the latest DShot150/300/600/1200 modes are also supported. In DShot150/300/600/1200 modes, the ESC has great anti-interference performance and rapid response.
- BLHeli32 Firmware Ready
- Firmware: BLHeli32
- Lipo Power Input: 3-6S
- Continuous Current: 60a x 4
- Burst Current: 80a x 4
- BEC Output: 5V@0.6a
- Input wires: 12AWG 130mm
- Net weight: 15g
- Size: 30.5x30.5mm
- 1x Hobbywing Xrotor Micro 4in1 60a 6s BL32 ESC
- 1x XT60 Pigtail
- 1x Connector set
- 1x Capacitor set
- 1 x Manual
Coupons not accepted for this product.