Hobbywing Xrotor Micro 4in1 60a 6s BL32 ESC
- Brand: Hobbywing
- Product Code: HWG-XRTR-60A
- QTY Remaining: Out Of Stock
The Hobbywing Xrotor Micro 4in1 60a 6s ESC uses the BLHeli32 firmware. This 4in1 ESC is compatible with all flight controllers, as well as the Hobbywing XRotor F4-G3, without soldering.
capacitor must be installed. Every Xrotor 60amp 4-1 includes 2 power capacitors. One larger, and one smaller. The
larger capacitor should be used for 5s-6s lipo, the smaller
capacitor can be installed for 4s-5s lipo directly on the PCB (ESC), not by a power plug. Failure to use the included power capacitors will result in damage to your ESC.
2. BL_Heli_32 ESC settings can cause damage. Default settings should be used.
3. Motor KV ratings and prop size/pitch combinations recommendations.
- 4s Lipo using 5 inch props up to 2700KV
- 5s using 5 inch props, up to 2450 KV
- 6s using 5 inch props up to 1750 KV
- The ESC firmware uses hardware generated motor pwm for smooth throttle response and silent operation. Damped light does regenerative braking.
- DShot150/300/600/1200 Ready
- Besides the regular PWM mode, Oneshot 125/Oneshot42/Multishot modes, the latest DShot150/300/600/1200 modes are also supported. In DShot150/300/600/1200 modes, the ESC has great anti-interference performance and rapid response.
- BLHeli32 Firmware Ready
- Firmware: BLHeli32
- Lipo Power Input: 3-6S
- Continuous Current: 60a x 4
- Burst Current: 80a x 4
- BEC Output: 5V@0.6a
- Input wires: 12AWG 130mm
- Net weight: 15g
- Size: 30.5x30.5mm
- 1x Hobbywing Xrotor Micro 4in1 60a 6s BL32 ESC
- 1x XT60 Pigtail
- 1x Connector set
- 1x Capacitor set
- 1 x Manual
Coupons not accepted for this product.