Hobbywing Xrotor Micro 4in1 40a ESC
- Brand: Hobbywing
- Product Code: HWG-XRTR-40A
- QTY Remaining: 1
The Hobbywing Xrotor Micro 4in1 40a ESC uses the BLHeli-S A-H-50 16.5 firmware. This 4in1 ESC is compatible with all flight controllers, as well as the Hobbywing XRrotor F4, without soldering.
- The ESC firmware uses hardware generated motor pwm for smooth throttle response and silent operation. Damped light does regenerative braking.
- DShot150/300/600 Ready
- Besides the regular PWM mode, Oneshot 125/Oneshot42/Multishot modes, the latest DShot150/300/600 modes are also supported. In DShot150/300/600 modes, the ESC has great anti-interference performance and rapid response.
- BLHeli-S Firmware Ready
- The ESC (with great performance and rich functions) uses the original BLHeli-S firmware and supports adjusting parameters or upgrading firmware via different methods (i.e. via throttle signal wire).
- The use of EMF8BB21F16G MCUs with the operating frequency of up to 48 MHz, imported high quality MOSFETs, 3-in-1 drive ICs and ceramic capacitors, 3-ounce copper, and 6 layers of PCBs guarantees less heat, higher efficiency and a more rapid response. The 4-in-1 ESC not only includes 4 high-performance 40A ESCs and 1 built-in BEC, but also an Amp/Volt monitoring port, which allows the FC to monitor the voltage & amperage in real time (on condition that the FC supports this function); it's as small as most 30x30 flight controllers, which makes for easy installation and wiring. With the remarkably small size, it's a perfect match for competition FPV racers.
- Firmware: BLHeli-S A-H-50 16.5
- Lipo Power Input: 2-5S
- Continuous Current: 40a x 4
- Burst Current: 50a x 4
- BEC Output: 5V@1.5A
- Input wires: 14AWG 130mm
- Net weight: 10g
- Size: 42.6x36x4mm
- 1x Hobbywing Xrotor Micro 4in1 40a ESC
- 1x XT60 Pigtail
- 1x Connector set
- 1x Capacitor
- 1 x Manual (download the PDF manual here)