Hobbywing Xrotor F4 Flight Controller
- Brand: Hobbywing
- Product Code: HWG-XRTR-F4
- QTY Remaining: Out Of Stock
The Hobbywing Xrotor F4 Flight Controller uses the OMNIBUSF4SD firmware. This flight controller is compatible with all ESCs, as well as the Hobbywing 4-in-1 ESC, without soldering.
- Super-high Running Frequency
The STM32F405 MCU which features the powerful computing capability and super-high running frequency allows the FC to run the PID and gyro with higher frequency.
- DShot 150/300/600/1200, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot Modes Supported
Besides the latest Dshot 150/300/600/1200 mode, the FC also supports the regular PWM mode, Oneshot125 mode, Oneshot42 mode and Multishot mode.
- TF-card Insertion Supported
Onboard OSD microchip allows users to easily adjust various
(OSD) parameters via the Betaflight/Cleanflight software.
- Onboard OSD Microchip
Onboard OSD microchip allows users to easily adjust various (OSD) parameters via the Betaflight/Cleanflight software.
- BetaFlight/Cleanflight Firmware Ready
The FC, which supports Betaflight/Cleanflight firmware & allows parameter adjustment via Betaflight /Cleanflight software, is more applicable to FPV flying & racing.
- Perfectly integrable with the Hobbywing 4IN1 ESC & VTX (video transmitter)
It’s easy to wire and install when pairing the FC with a Hobbywing 4-in-1 tower ESC & a HOBBYWING VTX (Video Transmitter).
- Firmware: OMNIBUSF4SD firmware
- MCU: STM32F405
- BEC Output: 5V@1A
- Gyro: MPU6000
- Net weight: 6g (excludes wire)
- Size: 35x35mm
- Hole Distance: 30.5x30.5mm
- 1x Hobbywing Xrotor F4 Flight Controller
- 1x XT60 Pigtail
- 1x Hardware package with standoffs
- 1 x Manual (download the PDF manual here)