The BrzerKr is the 4th frame by Team Axios. The BrzerKr was designed primarily to be a racing frame with one goal in mind: annihilate the competition. The BrzerKr is built to be lightweight, yet very strong. With nearly 7mm arms, breaking one is a task in itself. 2mm top and bottom plates, and a 2mm mid plate with inset nuts make assembly easy.
All stainless steel hardware with matte finish carbon fiber, making it look that much better.
Each frame comes with NinjaFlex 3D printed components in Blue, Black or Red. So when you're ready to have a lightweight (not flimsy) robust racing frame, just pick your color and click the "Add to Cart" button.
Currently available in Black, Blue and Red.
- 220mm True X
- Maximum Prop Size: 5"
- Weight: 108g
- 2mm plates
- 6.8mm Arms
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- 4 x 6.8mm Carbon Fiber Arms
- 1 x 2mm Bottom Plate
- 1 x 2mm Mid Plate
- 1 x 2mm Top Plate
- 12 x M3 x 12mm Stainless Steel Screws
- 4 x M3 x 14mm Stainless Steel Screws
- 4 x M3 x 6mm Nylon Board Standoffs
- 4 x M3 Nylon Nuts
- 1 x FC Plate 36*36*1mm
- 4 x M3 x 20mm Stainless Steel Screws
- 4 x M3 x 25mm Spacers
- 1 x Left NinjaFlex Camera Mount
- 1 x Right NinjaFlex Camera Mount
- 1 x NinjaFlex Antenna Mount
- 1 x NinjaFlex Front Spacer
- 1 x NinjaFlex Rear Spacer
- 4 x NinjaFlex Motor Feet
- 2 x Black Antenna Tubes
- 1 x Battery Pad
- 1 x Battery Strap