The market's lightest and smallest ESC, designed specifically for high-level FPV racing. Utilizing the latest BLHeli-S firmware (16.5) and hardware. PWM generates a signal to boost smoother throttle response and reduce noise.
Supports new digital signal: DSHOT, and analog signals: MULTISHOT, ONESHOT42, ONESHOT125. Top quality MOSFET, ceramic capacitors. 3oz high TG PCB board, significantly improves heat dissipation and improves system efficiency.
New aluminum heat sink offers protection from propeller strike damage. Features high-temperature silicone signal cable for wire flexibility and ease of installation.
- Continuous current: 20A
- Input Voltage: 2-4S
- Brand new Bullet Series (purple), super-mini, ultra-light ESC.
- BLHeli-S firmware/ Supports DSHOT, MULTISHOT, ONESHOT42, ONESHOT125.
- New heat sink design both effectively reduces the core temperature, and avoids propeller strike damage.
- Imported MOS tube, Japanese ceramic capacitors, 3oz High-TG PCB board, significantly reduces electrical heat soak and improves system efficiency.
- 1 x Emax EMX-SC-1773 D-SHOT Bullet Series 20A ESC