Lumenier 32bit 35A 3-6S DSHOT 1200 ESC w/ LED
- Brand: Lumenier
- Product Code: LUM-7188
- QTY Remaining: Out Of Stock
The Lumenier BLHeli_32 35A 3-6S DSHOT 1200 ESC w/ LED features the latest generation BLHeli_32 firmware, and it is compatible with the newest DSHOT 1200 protocol. The 32bit architecture enables the ESC to run at incredible speeds resulting in better performance, faster input signals and lower latency compared to older 8bit ESCs.
The ESCs are low profile and compact in size, saving weight and making builds easy. These ESCs are OPTO (no BEC) and come without motor and power wires installed, allowing you to customize it to your needs. The ESC features new BLHeli_32 firmware pre-installed on them.
This Lumenier ESC is equipped with the QFN5x6 Power Mosfets instead tiny QFN 3x3 Mosfets (Most other ESC use). These larger 5x6 Mosfets deliver more current, and better cooling with less heat.
Benefits of BLHeli_32 Firmware on 32-bit ESC
32bit processors run faster than 8bit, at which we can expect better
performance from the new 32bit ESC’s. Faster input signals with lower
latency and higher update rate would be possible, such as Dshot1200 or
even faster protocols!
- Input: 3-6s LiPoly
- Continuous: 35 Amps
- Burst: 45 Amps
- BEC: No
- Dimensions: 30x16x6mm
- Weight: 4.8g (without motor wires)
- Signal wire: 15cm
- New 32bit Cortex-M0 running at 48MHz
- Latest Gen. firmware using BLHeli_32
- ESC Telemetry
- Supports DSHOT 1200, Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42(41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). Auto-detection.
- Lightweight, and compact size
- Adaptive timing, compatible with a wide range of motors and Kv
- Sychronous rectification technology adds efficiency, damped light
- Powerful regenerative braking / active braking
- 3-6s LiPo battery compatible
- Onboard micro LEDs for added color lights
- DSHOT 1200 compatible!
- 1x Lumenier BLHeli_32 35A 3-6S DSHOT 1200 ESC w/ LED