The DYS F4 Pro Flight Controller uses the OMNIBUSF4 firmware. It is integrated with OSD and Current Sensor, so you don't need to flash firmware, and you can debug OSD via BF ground station. You also can adjust the PID by OSD via remote control. The integrated current sensor can monitor the real-time power consumption. This DYS F4 Pro Flight Controller is compatible with all ESCs, as well as DYS 4-in-1 ESC, without soldering. The DYS F4 Pro Flight Controller with 4 damping balls reduces the vibration of motors, which will make your drone more stable during flight.
- OMNIBUSF4 firmware.
- STM32F405 GRT6, with a refresh rate up to 8K.
- PCB 3OZ copper enhanced current stability and fast cooling. MAX 150A current capacity.
- Exposed pad for easy soldering.
- Compatible with all ESCs, as well as DYS 4-in-1 ESC, without soldering.
- Integrated OSD, so you don't need to flash firmware. Debug OSD via BF ground station.
- Integrated current meter to monitor the real-time power consumption.
- Adjust the PIDs by OSD via remote control.
- Adjust the VTX via open ports, such as power, frequency band and frequency point.
- DYS F4 flight controller with 4 damping balls reduces the vibration of motors and makes your drone more stable during flight.
- Firmware: OMNIBUSF4 firmware
- MCU: STM32F405
- BEC Output: 5V@3A
- Gyro: MPU6000
- Lipo: 2-6s
- Net weight: 11.2g (excludes wire)
- Size: 42x36mm
- Maximum thrust: 1552g
- Weight: 33.84g
- Hole Distance: 30.5x30.5mm
- 1x DYS F4 Pro Flight Controller Board
- 1x XT60 Pigtail
- 1x Hardware package with standoffs
- 1x Buzzer