Lumenier QAV-SKITZO Dark Matter Bind and Fly (DSMX)
- Brand: Lumenier
- Product Code: LUM-SKITZO-BNF-DSMX
- QTY Remaining: Pre-Order
The Lumenier QAV-SKITZO Dark Matter quadcopter is a symmetrical X, ultra-durable, finely tuned airframe designed for high performance FPV Freestyle flying. The QAV-SKITZO was created in collaboration with and named after the flow master himself, SKITZO FPV. This freestyle airframe has been designed from the ground up to withstand the rigors of freestyle flying that Skitzo puts his airframes through.
The QAV-SKITZO features premium Lumenier carbon fiber with a beautifully finished chamfered edge, giving the quad a sleek look while also improving the durability by removing hard edges. Each plate is sealed with a layer of clear coat paint, further strengthening each piece and giving it an awesome finished look. No rough edges or carbon dust to worry about, and no sanding required.
The airframe features removable 4mm carbon fiber arms and 3mm thick top and bottom plates. The arms are sandwiched between the bottom plate and 2mm battery plate, giving you an incredible 9mm thick of carbon fiber at the center of the body. Each arm is secured in place with just 2 screws and a threaded aluminum bar on top. This allows you to remove 1 arm by simply taking out 2 screws with just 1 tool.
Not only does this airframe fly amazingly, but it looks great too, with Skitzo's original astro-photography featured in the custom sticker sheets. Each QAV-SKITZO kit comes with a complete airframe sticker set showing off some stellar space photography shot by Jonathon himself. Pair these graphic frame stickers with the included custom purple spacers for a truly cosmic look!
Each 4mm arm and plates are CNC milled out of a solid sheet of premium Lumenier carbon fiber. The outer weave of the carbon fiber runs 100% down each arm of the QAV-SKITZO (0/90 weave), maximizing the strength of the carbon and arms. The center layers are offset at 45 degrees providing even and balanced strength throughout the entire plate.
This RTF has been fully built and test flown for you, so you can simply bind to your Spektrum radio and fly! Our professional build team takes the guess work out of building and tuning for you by pre-programming the flight controller settings and using only high quality motors, ESCs and FPV gear.
Motor wires are professionally routed with blue braided wire sheath for a super-clean look.
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe with removable 4mm arms.
- Ultra durable 3mm top and bottom plates.
- Custom Skitzo decals
- Compact size for 5" propellers, 214mm motor to motor.
- Black Oxide steel screws.
- Easy grip purple anodized standoffs
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash.
- Designed around popular 26mm sized cameras.
- Lightweight and rigid.
BNF Included Components and Parts:
- 1x fully built and tested Lumenier QAV Skitzo FPV 5" Quadcopter
- 4x Lumenier RX2206-11 2350Kv Motors
- 1x DYS F20A 20amp 4 in 1 BLHeli_S ESC 2-4S
- 1x DYS F4 Flight Controller Board
- 1x Foxeer 40CH TM200 pigtail 200mW VTX with race band
- 1x Foxeer Arrow V3 Camera
- 1x Lumenier AXII 5.8GHz Antenna (RHCP) with SMA
- 1x Spektrum Satellite Receiver with autobind
The airframe is professionally hand built and test flown. Simply bind the receiver to your Spektrum transmitter, set up the switches on your transmitter, and you are ready to fly!
The DYS F4 Advanced flight controller comes pre-flashed with BetaFlight. You can download the configuration software here.
Coupons not accepted for Bind and Fly drones.